Cisco Bug: CSCuo83703 - Filtering using Call-ID filter in Prime CSA may show non-related msgs
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Call Signaling Analyzer (CSA) provides the ability to limit the SIP messages displayed in the ladder diagram by clicking the Call-ID filter link in the "Call Details" window. When this filter is chosen, SIP messages that are not directly related to this Call-ID may be displayed in the Signaling Ladder diagram. Conditions: This problem was observed when there are other SIP messages that share the same GUID value as the SIP messages that belong to filtered Call-ID.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases