Cisco Bug: CSCuo83604 - Call Signaling Ladder diagram shows partial Call-ID for CVP SIP messages
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The ladder diagram and message details window of Prime Call Signaling Analyzer may display only partial value of SIP Call-ID headers. Example: Actual Call-ID calue = 16988B73-D82F11E3-A7378C24-10F74568@18.104.22.168 Displayed Call-ID Value = 16988B73-D82F11E3-A7378C24-10F74568 Conditions: This problem is observed with SIP messages parsed from Cisco Voice Portal (CVP) product log files.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases