Cisco Bug: CSCuo83458 - 2s2p: Ability to support external DNS Alias on Expressway-E
Aug 27, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X12.5 X12.5.1 X8.1.1 X8.2.1 X8.2.2 X8.5 X8.5.1
Symptom: Clients unable to register via Mobile and Remote access via XMPP or SIP. Jabber clients may show an error message of 'Unable to connect to server'. Conditions: The Expressway-E server is configured with a hostname and/or domain name which does not exactly match what is present in the _collab-edge SRV record.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases