Cisco Bug: CSCuo82382 - No media in H323 TS adhoc conferences until after hold/resume
Apr 26, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X7.2.2RC3 X8.1 X8.1RC4 X8.6
Symptom: Encrypted H323 call in ad-hoc conference, get black screen after session refresh (with default configuration, after approximately 15 minutes of conference call). Has also been seen to drop presentation after session refresh. Conditions: In some instances, under investigation, ad-hoc conference call with encrypted H.323 call.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases