Cisco Bug: CSCuo81486 - Session 360 View does not render properly from End user Impact page
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In Endpoints Impact Dashboard under the Sessions with alarms dashlet if you select a session with alarms and click next to it the 360 opens but it does not render properly sometimes. Conditions: It can happen most of the time. if your size the browser smaller it works sometimes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases