Cisco Bug: CSCuo81064 - Icon on Presence Toplogy page incorrectly indicates IC connection
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Icon on Presence Toplogy page incorrectly indicates IC connection Conditions: There's an icon on the presence topology page on each node in a cluster that indicates the node has an intercluster connection, even when the cluster has no IC peers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases