Cisco Bug: CSCuo80826 - Following LDAP CLI commands are not working
Oct 13, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: LDAP CLI commands are not working Conditions: In UCCX build 10.5.0.95000-193, following CLI commands are not working. utils uccx ldap recover utils uccx ldap stat Throwing error - libdb-4.5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory admin:utils uccx dump packets file_to_dump.cap The above command is taking indefinite time to execute and its not coming out.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases