Cisco Bug: CSCuo80799 - Request for DatabaseReconnectAttempts type parameter for Cache DB.
Jan 22, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for VMware
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Web Services
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Oracle Database
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for SAS
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for SAP
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Cognos
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Informatica
- Cisco Tidal Agent for OVMS
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Request for a parameter for Cache DB similar to DatabaseReconnectAttempts for Admiral DB. Conditions: In the master.props, there is a configuration option, DatabaseReconnectAttempts=x, where x is the number of times the master will attempt to reconnect with the admiral database if disconnected. For the Cache db, the CM retry count seems to be 3 and hardcoded. The inter-try wait time is 2 seconds (hardcoded too). This is a request for a similar parameter for the TESCache db for DatabaseReconnectAttempts=x. On occasion customers have issues with the connection to the database and increasing the number of connection attempts often helps the issue on the master side. The same should be available on the CM side.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases