Cisco Bug: CSCuo80438 - Converged Mode Issue in Prov API for a base license with expiry date set
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In converged mode, the provisioning API that is used does not return correct data when base license with expiry date set in the license file is installed on server ,which causes issues in processing of the data on assurance side and the provisioning related menus are not displayed. Conditions: Attach provisioning server with to assurance server loading base license with expiry date set.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases