Cisco Bug: CSCuo77566 - OTV Overlay Interface stuck at "Cleanup in Progress"
Nov 27, 2020
- CiscoPro Workgroup EtherSwitch Software
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Under certain sequence of events, OTV Overlay Interface goes into a stuck state showing "Cleanup in Progress". Once in this stuck state, delete/re-configuration of Overlay interface does not recover this, below error message is seen: "Overlay in delete holddown, reject command" Conditions: Issue seen on N7k / Sup2 / 6.2(2) Issue seen to carry over through ISSU to 6.2(6a).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases