Cisco Bug: CSCuo76294 - CTI reports same permanent line ID for ParkDNs starting with non-digit
Feb 25, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 9.1(1.21015.1) 9.1(2.10000.28)
Symptom: CTI Application will be unable to monitor the park range for DNs starting with a non-digit character such as * or # and also will be unable to monitor Park DN having more than 10 digit. Conditions: CUCM configured in conjunction with a CTI Application that monitors a park range starting with * or # or a similar non-digit character CUCM configured in conjunction with a CTI Application that monitors Park DN having more than 10 digit.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases