Cisco Bug: CSCuo76215 - Cancelling jde job in Tidal doesn't kill runbatch.exe on JDE server
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a JDE job cancelled through Tidal, the runbatch.exe on the JDE server side doesn't get terminated. Conditions: On Tidal Master 188.8.131.528 with JDE adapter version 3.0.38.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases