Cisco Bug: CSCuo75681 - RP crash due to %SYS-2-CHUNKBADMAGIC in checkheaps in chunk MallocLite
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The RP crashes due to "%SYS-2-CHUNKBADMAGIC" in checkheaps. Conditions: This symptom does not occur under specific conditions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases