Cisco Bug: CSCuo72737 - Wrong IP address used for XOR Relayed Address on VCS-E with single LAN i
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using Movi client with bandwidth probe enabled in the configuration template, RTP BW probe packets get marked as sourced from the VCS-E static NAT IP and destined for the VCS-E static NAT IP. The router will then mark this as a Land Attack and drop the packets. Conditions: - VCS-E used for firewall traversal - VCS-E dual NIC option installed - Single VCS-E ethernet port in use - Movi client used as the endpoint with bandwidth probing enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases