Cisco Bug: CSCuo72602 - GDPR PSTN failover fails for SIP route patterns pointing to route lists
Feb 21, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: GDPR PSTN failover is not activated. The PSTN alternate route is not taken if the primary option to route the call through SIP trunks fails. Conditions: GDPR PSTN failover works if the SIP route patterns routing the GDPR catalog SIP route strings refer to SIP trunks directly. PSTN failover only fails if the SIP route patterns refer to route lists.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases