Cisco Bug: CSCuo71915 - Batch: Cancel Synched Phone/EMAccess/RDP with Line does not work
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Canceling any imported or synched Phone, Extension Mobility Access, Remote Destination Profile using Batch Provisioning throws an error. Conditions: After synchronizations (Infrastructure, Subscriber and Domain synchronizations), if Phone contains a Line or Extension Mobility Access contains an Extension Mobility Access Line or Remote Destination Profile contains a Remote Destination Profile Line.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases