Cisco Bug: CSCuo71670 - Dao: VXLAN-Trunk - Handle upgrade scenario for CSCuo45502.
Aug 27, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If a mapping with the default BD was used in CY & then upgraded to DAO, packets would start to egress without a tag & will subsequently be dropped until native VLAN is configured on the corresponding interface in CSR. Conditions: Have a mapping to a default BD in CY and Upgrade from CY-P2 to DAO
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases