Cisco Bug: CSCuo71519 - Deadlock when updating automation pack
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When multiple Process Orchestrator consoles connect to one Process Orchestrator server, it may cause a deadlock in the server under a rare condition. Once there is a deadlock, PO consoles will hang, and new PO console cannot connect into the PO service anymore. Conditions: When a process configuration update and an automation pack update happen at the same time from different Process Orchestrator consoles, it could cause a deadlock.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases