Cisco Bug: CSCuo71419 - 792x phones do not handle error code 3 from proxy TFTP correctly
Nov 05, 2020
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7926G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 7925 phones get default configuration and may not register to the correct CUCM node. Conditions: Using 792x phone and proxy TFTP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases