Cisco Bug: CSCuo71318 - PE and SIP Proxy restart notifications after RU to 10.5.1
Oct 07, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After Refresh Upgrade from 220.127.116.1100-12 to 10.5.1.10000-9, 2 notifications appeared informing admin to restart Cisco SIP Proxy and Cisco Presence Engine. Conditions: Install CUCM 18.104.22.16800-2 and CUP 22.214.171.12400-12 On CUP 8.6.5 go to Messaging>External Server Setup>Third Party Compliance Servers Click Add new to add new Third-Party Compliance Server. Populate all necessary information and tick Enable Packet Size Limits Change Accepted Packet Size and click Save. Restart XCP Router Go to Messaging>Compliance and enable Third-Party Compliance Server and click Save. Restart XCP Router Upgrade CUCM to 10.5.1.10000-7 and CUP to 10.5.1.10000-9.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases