Cisco Bug: CSCuo69071 - Change User Services with primary extension in partition runs into error
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An error occurs if change User Services order is placed without expanding the Advanced Order Configuration tab. Conditions: This issue occurs if user has primary extension in partition on the CUCM End User configuration and the change 'User Services' order is placed without expanding 'Advanced Order Configuration'.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases