Cisco Bug: CSCuo67770 - Race condition in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
Mar 17, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E-F Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6L-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IOS or IOS-XE may crash due to a race condition while generating IPv6 router advertisements. Conditions: IPv6 enabled and IPv6 router solicitations received on an interface and that interface state changes (HSRP flap, configuration change, ...).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases