Cisco Bug: CSCuo67665 - CUP does not send the correct status code when a user joins a MUC room
Jun 17, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The initial status code of 110 which indicates that the full roster has been received is not sent as part of the initial presence. Conditions: A user joins a MUC room and receives initial self presence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases