Cisco Bug: CSCuo67665 - CUP does not send the correct status code when a user joins a MUC room
Nov 15, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 3rd party XMPP clients experiencing problems joining chat rooms. Conditions: A user joins a MUC room and receives initial self presence. The initial status code of 110 which indicates that the full roster has been received is not sent as part of the initial presence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases