Cisco Bug: CSCuo67231 - Not able to add SSL enabled LDAP via GSW
Jul 10, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to add SSL enabled LDAP using Getting Started wizard. Conditions: This issue occurs when you perform LDAP test connection for SSL enabled LDAP and try to move to the next page choosing 'Do not import users. System administrators can enter user information after the wizard'
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases