Cisco Bug: CSCuo63499 - MSC-X reload leads to Mcast fabric ping failure.
Oct 28, 2019
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco CRS-1 Line Card Chassis (Dual)
- Cisco CRS-X 8-Slot Single-Shelf System
- Cisco CRS-X Multishelf System
- Cisco CRS-1 16-Slot Line Card Chassis
- Cisco CRS-3 Multishelf System
- Cisco CRS-1 Line Card Chassis (Multi)
- Cisco CRS-1 4-Slot Single-Shelf System
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco CRS-3 16-Slot Single-Shelf System
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: online diags multicast fabric ping failures noticed towards MSC-X. Conditions: When a fabricQ destination on MSC-X is subjected to multicast congestion by sending more than 120G of traffic to one fabricQ.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases