Cisco Bug: CSCuo63102 - Nexus7000 %SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED: Service "cmond"
Aug 30, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A Nexus C7010 running 6.0(3) may have a supervisor crash due to "cmond". The below may be seen. %CMOND-2-CMOND_ERROR_MSG: Unable to update proc pid table ret=-1 errno=23 %SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED: Service "cmond" (PID 2988) hasn't caught signal 6 (no core). Conditions: Nexus 7000 running 6.0(3). Other versions may be affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases