Cisco Bug: CSCuo62649 - Device Unreachable state - SLV is not reflecting
Oct 20, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SLV doesn't show the device unreachable icon with proper indication. Conditions: Device Unreachable icon is not properly indicated in SLV. The icon doesn't reflect the severity of the problem. This will be a usability problem in customer places where Topology kept open for monitoring. The icon status doesn't change and it show the same managed state icon.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases