Cisco Bug: CSCuo62648 - disable contacts access , HFU line call history still exist.
Jun 06, 2014
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Step 1: BT and HFU on, HFU connected to phone A. Step 2: go to bluetooth page, select HFU cell phone, set contacts access disable. Step 3: check call history of HFU line and contacts page. Conditions: contacts page do not have HFU directory, But HFU line call history still exist.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases