Cisco Bug: CSCuo60492 - N7K when modifing a Policy Based Routing ACL the BFD neighor drops.
Feb 21, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: BFD neighbor is dropping between two 7Ks when either modifying the ACL associated with PBR or when traffic matches the ACL. This is happening on only 1 of 4 interfaces with the PBR / BFD configuration. Conditions: Modify PBR ACL or traffic matching the PBR ACL.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases