Cisco Bug: CSCuo59933 - Click on HA Server State column in IC peers page displays error
Oct 07, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In the Presence -> Inter-Clustering page listing the intercluster peers, if a user clicks on the High Availability Server States label to sort the columns an error is shown "Error occurred during find. Column (state) not found in any table in the query) Conditions: Administrator clicks on the High Availability Server States column to sort it.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases