Cisco Bug: CSCuo59481 - CSD will only accept domain suffixes of three or less characters.
Jun 24, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
9.0(1)SU1 9.0(2)SU1 9.0(2)SU2
Symptom: Email alert from Supervisor workflow does not accept all domain name and its add space while typing the email ID e.g If some one enter email@example.com then it will give error "please enter valid email ID". Conditions: Its seen in Email alert workflow of CSD.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases