Cisco Bug: CSCuo58961 - N3K: ERSPAN traffic not forwarded out destination interface
Nov 27, 2020
- CiscoPro Workgroup EtherSwitch Software
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An ERSPAN session between two Nexus 3048/3064 switches fails to forward traffic out of the ERSPAN destination interface. The traffic is received on the ERSPAN destination switch and is punted to the CPU but never forwarded. Once in this condition, LACP port-channels may be impacted and go into I (Individual) state if the N3Ks are L2 adjacent. Conditions: ERSPAN between Nexus 3048 or 3064.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases