Cisco Bug: CSCuo56545 - Config agent core on startup in the SONA library
Dec 10, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Config Agent service may core on server startup/restart. The core will have the following backtrace: Thread 1 (Thread 0x701cb70 (LWP 4850)): #0 0x00191ed8 in Amp::lang::Thread::bootstrap(Amp::lang::Thread*) () from /usr/local/cm/lib/libamp.so #1 0x0030cb39 in start_thread () from /lib/libpthread.so.0 #2 0x0040ed6e in clone () from /lib/libc.so.6 Conditions: The Cisco Config Agent service may core when the server is initially starting up or restarting. This will trigger CoreDumpFileFound syslog/RTMT alerts.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases