Cisco Bug: CSCuo56173 - Interop with ALU - VC comes up after 10mins.
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When PW's remote peer is ALU, it takes 5 to 10 minutes for the PWs to come up. Conditions: This symptom occurs when Provision PW is done first on the ALU and then on the Cisco router.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases