Cisco Bug: CSCuo55254 - Reload of module causes VRF on SVI to be removed causing blackholing
Apr 12, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When VRF is configured and traffic is ingress on SVI and egress on L3-interface, on module reload, the VRF id gets reset on the ingress SVI, causing traffic to be dropped. Conditions: The ingress SVI id and the sub-interface ID should be the same for the issue to happen.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases