Cisco Bug: CSCuo54588 - IM&P needs to support install against a small disk CUCM Pub
Oct 07, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM&P cannot be deployed at all when CUCM 40G/60GB disk OVA deployment sizes are used. Conditions: Checks in the IM&P installer validate that the publisher node to which they are installing against is a valid system. The installer was never updated when CUCM created 40/60GB disk based deployments. This means that the IM&P installer does not see the CUCM as being a valid deployment and will not proceed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases