Cisco Bug: CSCuo53311 - vPC Peer-Link MTU size incorrect in "show interface"
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A Nexus 9000 configured for vPC will report an incorrect mtu of 1500 for vPC peer-link in the output of 'show interface po #' Conditions: Nexus 9000 configured for vPC. The output of 'show interface' reports an incorrect value of 1500 on the vPC peer-link.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases