Cisco Bug: CSCuo52721 - Hosts connected on Nexus npv switch not visible in DCNM GUI for zoning.
Apr 08, 2015
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager
- Cisco MDS 9710 Multilayer Director
- Cisco MDS 8G FC HP Blade Switch
- Cisco MDS 9250i Multiservice Fabric Switch
- Cisco MDS 9222i Multiservice Modular Switch
- Cisco MDS 9509 Multilayer Director
- Cisco MDS 9000 16-Port Storage Services Node
- Cisco MDS 9000 18/4-Port Multiservice Module
- Cisco MDS 9506 Multilayer Director
- Cisco MDS 9148 Multilayer Fabric Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DCNM upgraded from 5.2.x to 6.2.5 Conditions: NPV connected devices on Nexus switch are not visible on DCNM for zoning.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases