Cisco Bug: CSCuo51742 - 6921/6961 Missed calls info missing on display if called 2nd line of UDP
Jun 24, 2014
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If the call will be placed to the second line of the UDP profile (UDP profile configured with two line buttons Phone Button Template) and if the call will be not answered (missed) the info about missed call will not be presented on the phone. The phone configuration must contain the Phone Button Template that has only one line button available. Conditions: Above has been vefified (and reproduced in the lab) on CUCM 10.X with phone models 6921 and 6961 with the same defective behaviour. Tested on firmwares: 9-2-1-0, 9-3-1-3, 9-3-3-2, 9-4-1-3SR1 (latest) - all are affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases