Cisco Bug: CSCuo50952 - Change IP is not working when Power OFF and Power ON the server
Jun 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to launch Prime Collaboration Provisioning application when IP address of both application and database server is changed. Conditions: This issue occurs when the IP address of the system is changed for both application & database server, and the administrator is trying to power off and power on both application & database server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases