Cisco Bug: CSCuo50776 - Predictive Campaign may not use latest LPP value on startup
May 11, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Predictive campaigns will not reflect correct LPP in half hour report On start of camnpaign, predictive campaign is not using the latest corrected LPP Conditions: 1. CCX HA with CDS enabled, node 1 as master, running predictive campaigns. 2. After some time, node 2 db is stopped / goes down 3. Wait till LPP change, verify from logs since campaigndata write will fail when node 2 db is down. 4. Stop the predictive campaign. 5. Bring node 2 db up 6. Start predictve campaign .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases