Cisco Bug: CSCuo50547 - UCCX Refresh Upgrade fails with "Internal Error" at step 8
Oct 16, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: UCCX Refresh Upgrade fails at step 8 of 8 during the installation phase. Conditions: Performing a Refresh Upgrade ie upgrading from any 8.x train to 9.x train. The part that is failing is where the script does a backup of the database to use when/if future subscribers come online. The default timeout for this function is 240 seconds and it is not completing quickly enough.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases