Cisco Bug: CSCuo50042 - Few SME conf/transfer Calls fail during contact centre load run
Feb 25, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1.10000.1) 9.1(2.11900.12)
Symptom: Conference/Transfer/Hold-Resume fails due to a race condition on SIP layer. Conditions: Mostly happens on inter cluster calls during a conference or a transfer where there is a update in Identity send Via SIP Update message.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases