Cisco Bug: CSCuo49399 - Serial numbers from Prime Collaboration Assurance not available for GW's
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Serial numbers from Prime Collaboration Assurance not available for other devices (H.323, MGCP, etc.) Conditions: Unable to query S/N's for devices, other than endpoints From DeviceCentre -> Inventory page -> Export (CSV), one can filter column S/N to be included on CSV reports, but per design this feature only works for endpoints. There needs to be a way to be able to add S/N for infrastructure devices such as voice GW's.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases