Cisco Bug: CSCuo48936 - PWS unable to send Event Notification if Endpoint registered with FQDN
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Application developed using the Presence Web Service and using teh Eventing model is unable to receive events from the IM/P server. Client application never receives Presence updates for contacts they are subscribed to. Conditions: Presence Web Service Application registers its endpoint using registerEndPoint and passes a hostname or FQDN when defining the endpoint to send notifications to.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases