Cisco Bug: CSCuo47131 - Grandchild process should not archive when its async parent is running
Oct 24, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A child process that runs asynchronously may fail with the exception below when both its parent process and grandchild process are archived. No instances of the child process started from node c0178093-bf82-41c6-b104-08f49b4d5015 could be found. Conditions: This issue happens in the following situation: a child process is archived while its asynchronous parent process is still running. When an activity in the asynchronous parent references the groomed child process, it causes an exception.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases