Cisco Bug: CSCuo46284 - N55xxUP showing SFP uC: Module 1: v0.0.0.0
Aug 25, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SFP uC: version shown as v0.0.0.0 Additionally some ports of the device might stop detecting SFP insertion and removal and stuck in "SFP validation failed" state. Conditions: After upgrading the Nexus 55XXUP, the version will show as v188.8.131.52, but upon bringing the FEXes online, we see that the SFP uC version changes to v0.0.0.0 - This issue is also seen in environments without the FEX or if the switch was connected to FEX anytime in the past.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases