Cisco Bug: CSCuo45815 - Implementing console disable/enable option for fex through Socket
Mar 05, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6880-X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This feature provides the option of enabling and disabling console on client side . Conditions: User can fire this test command after Socket channel is up .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases