Cisco Bug: CSCuo45617 - Cisco XMPP Federation Connection Manager crashes
Jan 23, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco XMPP Federation Connection Manager crashes Conditions: The issue occurred once and is believed to be caused by race condition.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases