Cisco Bug: CSCuo42628 - Feature ssh gets disabled.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SSH is disabled after modifying the RSA key size. Conditions: This symptom occurs when RSA key size is changed to 2048 followed by a upgrade or downgrade to/from any of the Cisco NX-OS release 4.1(2)E1(1).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases